When you buy Fair Trade, you help low income artisans feed, support, and educate their families.
When you buy Fair Trade, you help artisans build schools, churches, hospitals, and communities.
When you buy Fair Trade, you support the fight against slavery and child labor.
When you buy Fair Trade, you support the conservation of the environment.
When you buy Fair Trade, you empower women and minorities.
• We are a gift shop that fights world poverty.
• Artisans receive a fair, ongoing income for their beautiful work.
• Customers receive an unique item for a reasonable price.
• Our merchandise comes to us from missionaries and 45 Fair Trade organizations.
• We also carry a few food items as well as local, regional, and traditional items.
• We opened in 2006.
• We now have a main gallery, two additional galleries and a workshop under one roof.
• We are located in Englewood, Tennessee, halfway between Maryville and Chattanooga.
Who We Are
• We are longtime residents of Tennessee.
• We own and run the largest Fair Trade shop in East Tennessee.
• We do not take an income, profit nor salary.
• We are committed to those whom Jesus called, "the least of these."